Your new hires and their families may require assistance in getting establishes in Southwestern Ontario.
Settlement organizations provide a wide range of services that include:
- Information on accessing government & community services such as education, health care, housing and recreational facilities.
- Assistance in completing forms.
- Interpretation and translation.
- English language training assessment.
The following settlement organizations are Immploy Community Partners:
- College Boreal (London)
- London Cross Cultural Learner Centre (London)
- LUSO Community Services (London)
- Community Employment Services (Oxford)
- YWCA St. Thomas Elgin
Click on the links above for more information about these organizations and their services. Consider including these links in an orientation guide for new hires.
Get in touch with us today!