As Canada’s workforce gets older and emerging industries require more specialized skill sets, our economic prosperity will be directly linked to the business community’s ability to attract and retain immigrant talent.
Even if your company is not hiring today, there are several ways for companies of all sizes to get connected to the newcomer talent pool, raise your profile and get a leg-up on the competition as the skills shortage takes hold.
Here are some ways to get started:
- Join Immploy and connect with business leaders who have successfully attracted and retained newcomer talent.
- Raise awareness of the business case for connecting with newcomer talent by arranging an Immploy presentation.
- Volunteer through Immploy Mentorship programs.
- Conduct Mock Interviews for internationally trained professionals.
- Host a Work Experience Placement.
Attracting international talent today will build stronger businesses and a stronger economic region for tomorrow.
Let us show you how Immploy can connect you to a hidden talent pool. Contact us for a consultation today.
Get in touch with us today!