Become a Corporate or Association Champion
Immploy Mentorship programs invite your company to join us as a Corporate Champion
- Enhance leadership, management and coaching skills across a broad range of your employee base.
- Contribute to the success of your company and promote regional economic and philanthropic growth.
- Be recognized as an employer-of-choice for your commitment to diversity.
- Communicate and promote your workplace culture among an emerging talent pool.
- Boost cultural awareness of staff today to create an inclusive workplace tomorrow.
- Engage staff in exploring their professional fields from international perspectives.
- Explore new business opportunities in global and ethno-cultural markets.
We invite you to partner with us as a Corporate Champion by:
- Recruiting program mentors from company staff.
- Sharing information on the program within your company.
- Being publicly recognized as a Champion of the program.
- Promoting the program to the broader business community.
Immploy also offers Champion opportunities for professional associations.
For more information on becoming a Corporate or Association Champion, please contact us.
Advanced Composites Training
Hyde Park Business Association
City of London
Trudell Medical International
Libro Credit Union
Canadian Club of London