Become A Mentor
As an Immploy Mentor, you’ll help to inspire and motivate a newcomer to Canada, and will gain greater insight into diversity, inclusion, and international knowledge about your industry.
Group Mentorship offers your company an opportunity to volunteer as a team with newcomers in your industry.
One-on-One Mentorship matches professional volunteers with a skilled newcomer in your industry.
Virtual Mentorship allows professional volunteers and skilled newcomers to be matched with anyone across Southwestern Ontario.
Benefits of Mentorship
- Strengthen leadership and coaching skills
- Improve inter-cultural awareness and competency
- Develop communication skills
- Gain an international perspective on your field or occupation
- Spot talent for potential recruitment – before your competition
- Professionals with at least three years of employment experience in Southwestern Ontario
- Knowledge about your industry and the skills required to gain employment
- Willingness to explore the challenges that newcomers to Canada face
- Newcomers that have recently reconnected with their field are invited to participate as Peer Mentors
Get in touch with us today!