Find a Job
Immploy Job Match recruitment services connects newcomer job seekers to employment opportunities across Southwestern Ontario.
Why Job Match?
Benefits of Job Match
- Learn about employers seeking your skills
- Increase knowledge of regional labour markets
- Prepare for interviews and evaluate job offers
- Access Immploy Job Match Postings
How it Works
- Register with Immploy through WIL Employment Connections
- Someone from the WIL Systems Navigation Team will follow-up to determine eligibility and refer you to appropriate programs
- Attend a Screening Interview with a Job Match Advisor
- The Job Match team will recommend employment opportunities in your field and endorse you to relevant employers
- While the Job Match team is sourcing opportunities you will be expected to continue your job search and take advantage of our Immploy Mentorship program
*Please note that some newcomer job seekers may be encouraged to participate in WIL’s employment preparation programs before joining Immploy Job Match
Get in touch with us today!