Immploy supports, develops and strengthens employer-driven initiatives that better recognize, value and celebrate international skills and experience.
We connect employers to qualified immigrant talent with thanks to strong community partnerships with the following regional organizations:
- Access Centre for Regulated Employment
- City of London
- College Boreal
- Community Employment Choices
- Community Employment Services
- County of Perth
- Cross Cultural Learner Centre
- Elgin Middlesex Oxford Workforce Planning & Development Board
- Employment Services Elgin
- Fanshawe College
- London Chamber of Commerce
- London Economic Development Corporation
- LUSO Community Services
- Nigerian Association London and Area (NALA)
- Newcomer Centre of Peel
- Oxford Workforce Development Partnership
- Western University
- WIL Employment Connections
- YWCA Settlement Services
To discuss opportunities to partner with Immploy, please contact us today.
Get in touch with us today!