Your new hires and their families may require assistance in getting establishes in Southwestern Ontario.
Settlement organizations provide a wide range of services that include:
- Information on accessing government & community services such as education, health care, housing and recreational facilities.
- Assistance in completing forms.
- Interpretation and translation.
- English language training assessment.
The following settlement organizations are Immploy Community Partners:
- College Boreal (London)
- London Cross Cultural Learner Centre (London)
- LUSO Community Services (London)
- Community Employment Services (Oxford)
- YWCA St. Thomas Elgin
Click on the links above for more information about these organizations and their services. Consider including these links in an orientation guide for new hires.